Gone were the days when people lived in homes with just white painted walls, ordinary light bulbs and marriage and family photographs in standard photo frames.
The trend today is to have "living walls & # 39; that can talk for themselves. Everyone has their own identity and tells about their own story! People like to decorate their bedroom walls with the theme type that blends in with their own personality, lifestyle and fit the bill too!
Each one, as they say! Today, the market is flooded with ideas to decorate your bedroom walls. Even if you are not good at interiors, the internet can be your best friend to make mix and match and you can add your creativity and personalize the bedroom walls.
Everything you should have is a broad understanding of colors and picture of how your bedroom would look. Dark colored walls would make the room look smaller and bright colors would give more space to your room.
Bedroom wall decoration must be seen on two levels. Decoration can be done on Macro and Micro level.
I) MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers, to decorate the wall fit perfectly into the Marco section. A large pattern, solid colored wallpaper could completely go with a personality that is bold and gutsy.
But a small pattern, with subtle pastel work, would add more flavor to your decor if you are the friendly neighborhood.
If you plan to decorate a guest room, floral wallpapers on the walls can make magic your atmosphere and make your guests warm, inviting and special.
II) MICRO LEVEL DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom on a Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the color of the wall with your age and the life stage you are in.
• A DIY photo collage with strings of light could have been a great idea for a college goer or a bachelor. While an antique, rustic wall decor can speak volumes to your stylish resident rich lifestyle.
• If you have a bow for modern styling and decoration, you can choose the bohemian geometric pattern style to decorate your bedroom walls.
• People who have bowed to creativity can surely add a handful of touches of handmade decorations.
• Quilted art, mosaic wall painting, vintage lettering, hand-made personalized signature paintings, Instagram images, concept art, stained glass, stained glass vase, honeycomb wall art, graffiti, glow paintings, texture painting, polka dots, Plate art can add a little more life to your bedroom walls.
• To make the salon more happy, you can have the perfect blend of light and fog lights on the wall to match the "mood transition". Soft spring pendants in pastel colors can worry and help in mental relaxation.
• Kawaii painting can be another form of sweet art that you can add to your list!
When working with bedroom interiors, it is always recommended to use gold and silver tins to add a touch of royalty and make the room look nicer.